The December 3, 2020 General Membership Meeting will provide a time for good cheer, conversation, and comaraderie.
This Membership Meeting, will feature a Conversation with Kim Wyman, Washington’s Secretary of State. She will talk with us about why Washington’s mail-in election system is considered among the best in the country and reflect about what worked in our state’s 2020 elections as well as some of her priorities for the next four years.
Our agenda will also include an overview of the many outstanding achievements of our League during the past six months; time to chat with fellow League members in break-out rooms; and holiday cheer in the form of an ugly sweater contest and information about supporting a local agricultural-worker family.
This will be a Virtual Meeting, via Zoom.
- 6:00 pm-zoom line will open and be available for informal conversation among participants
- 6:30-Welcome; appreciating the outstanding work of our league and its members (Karen Tvedt facilitating)
- 6:50-Conversation with Kim Wyman (Julie Frick facilitating)
- 7:30-Break-out rooms (Shelley Kneip facilitating)
- 7:55-Winner of the ugly sweater contest; support to an agricultural worker family (Fran Beard facilitating)
We are compiling a few questions to ask Secretary of State Kim Wyman. If you have a question to suggest, please contact Julie Frick at [email protected].
Use the link below to access the meeting via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 875 7277 5341