THURSTON COUNTY LOCATIONS
Voter Registration Day, a nation-wide event, is sponsored this year in Thurston County by a coalition of organizations: Black Alliance of Thurston County, Asian Pacific Islanders Coalition South Puget Sound Chapter, League of Women Voters Thurston County and the Olympia Unitarian Universalist Congregation. These groups are working together to register voters for the general election. Please stop by to register and be an active member of our democracy!
Also, plan to join us at the NATIONAL VOTER REGISTRATION DAY “Empower Your Voice” celebration from 5:30 – 7:00 at Risen Faith Fellowship Church, 2129-4th Ave E, Olympia, WA 98506 (Google Map link). Refreshment will be served. Plenty of free parking.
- Black Alliance of Thurston County
- Asian Pacific Islanders Coalition South Puget Sound Chapter
- League of Women Voters Thurston County
- Olympia Unitarian Universalist Congregation
- Lin Crawley with Asian Pacific Islanders Coalition South Puget Sound Chapter, email@example.com
- Pat Dickason with League of Women Voters, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Karen Johnson with Black Alliance of Thurston County, email@example.com